Non NHS Services
The NHS does not provide the following services. A fee will be charged. Please ask the Receptionist or see the posters in the Waiting Rooms to find out how much you will have to pay.
- Employment medical examinations
- Examinations or certificates for travel, school, sport, employment, motor insurance (e.g. elderly driver)
- SCUBA diving medicals
- Seat-belt exemption certificates
- Firearms certificates
- Vaccination certificates
- Holiday cancellation insurance claim forms
- Private health fees insurance claims (BUPA PPA etc)
- Friendly Society claim forms
- Medical reports for third parties, e.g. solicitors
Please note we do not do Taxi or HGV medicals. Please click on this link for a local provider.
Whitecliff Group Practice Non-NHS Fees
NON NHS - private fees 2015 (Explanation)