Easter Pharmacy opening times-
North Dorset 2015 Pharmacy opening over Easter
To order your prescriptions on line please contact your Dispensary who will give you a letter detailing how to access this service.
"TPP are pleased to announce that SystmOnline is now available to patients as an app for iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices running the iOS operating system. The app is listed on the App Store and is free to download. To download the app, search for "SystmOnline" in the app store. For android device users this app can be found on Google Play.
Patients can use their existing SystmOnline login details to access the online services offered by your organisation via the app. "
Repeat prescriptions may be ordered by
- putting the repeat slip in the box in the Surgery,
- by fax
- over the internet (please ask at dispensary for more details)
- managed repeat prescription service (please ask at dispensary for more details).
We are piloting a text back service at our Child Okeford Surgery to let patients know when their prescriptions are ready for collection. (please ask at Child Okeford Surgery dispensary for more details) We will hope to offer this service to Whitecliff Surgery patients in the near future.
You can get your medicines at the Surgery if you live more than a mile from a Chemist. Please allow 48 hours (two full working days) for Repeat Prescription requests to be processed.
There is a charge for each item. If you are entitled to free prescriptions we will ask you to show proof of this. These people have their prescriptions free:
- Children under 16 and full-time students under 19
- People over 60
- Holders of an exemption certificate from the Health Authority
- People who have Income Support or Family Credit or who have a Certificate for Full Help (AG2)
- Some War Pensioners and Service Pensioners.
If you have to pay for your prescriptions, a prepayment 'Season Ticket' will save money if you need more than 5 items in 4 months or more than 14 items in a year. To buy a 'Season Ticket', you need form FP95 from a Social Security office, a Post Office or our Dispensary.